Thursday, June 21, 2007

Crossroads

I come to a crossroads in my life and need to decide which path I will take. God willing I have the next eight months of my life planned out to some extent, no matter what I decided to do. Maybe it is my time at the Big Haus and having listened to so much of Evan's droning; but I can't help but feel no matter what I choose, it really doesn't matter. After many hours of prayer and still seemingly all of my so called "doors" open, I am confused as to which one I should choose. At one point I think I should stay in Moscow when I come back and just get a job there to work the rest of the summer. On the other hand, I could stick it out down here for the rest of the summer. Then there is the whole decision of whether I will actually go back to school or not in the fall....
It all seems a bit to much to decide. So for any of you who read this, please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I feel completely horrible that I don't know who this is. Obviously you are awesome and wonderful because you wrote me and care about me. Sorry I don't have the stealth or detective skills to figure it out, but let me know who you are so I can send some love your way.

Jodi Marie